Friday, August 5, 2016

PUBLISHED!!!!



Hi Everyone. . .I thought I'd have a post for the BEFORE AND AFTER SERIES this week but life has not cooperated. . .Instead I'll take this time to toot my own horn a little. . .We're in the Summer Issue of DELTA CROSSROADS MAGAZINE. . .YES. . .We've been featured in DELTA CROSSROADS a few times before. . .but never with my own BY-LINE. .  .
Remember the DELTA FOLK ART BOTTLE TREES I shared with you? . .Well. . .the editor of DELTA CROSSROADS contacted me several months ago, asking to include the story and photos in the Summer Issue. . .Of course, I said. . ."YES!!!!". . .First time I've had a published article. . .and with very little effort. . .Nancy copied the post and I sent her my unedited photos. . .Nothing simpler. . .
Read the entire magazine at:
The BOTTLE TREE article begins on PAGE 106. . .
just in case you'd like to read it again. . .(grin). . .

I've noticed a BOTTLE TREE or two going up around here since the post and magazine article. . .We, too, are 'building' our own BOTTLE TREE for the shotgun houses. . .I'll share a tutorial on our project soon at the DUNCAN FARMSTEAD . . .We have a few more touches to add first. . .don't you think?

Have a SAFE AND HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE. . .
See you NEXT WEEK. . .



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...