Saturday, March 19, 2016

Welcome Spring

 
Today a little bird told me. . .SPRING IS HERE !!!
I awoke to a new sound this morning. . .one I realized I've missed for months. . .The morning SONGS of our feathery friends. . .and the soft cooing of the dove family who nest on the porch close to my window. . .Such WELCOMED SOUNDS. . .Such a WELCOMED SEASON. . .NEW BEGINNINGS all around. . .I can hardly wait to get barefoot and in the garden. . .and put Old Man Winter behind me. . .
Just sharing a couple of snaps with my friends to say. . . 
 
 

2 comments:

Heide at ApronHistory said...

Happy Spring Dru! I am so glad spring it here too!

cynthia lee designs said...

Happy Spring!! It has been awhile since I have visited here. Now retired and have more time for blogging.
~Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...